We are looking for a new Armadillo Production Manager to establish Velove Bikes in Czechia and to successively increase assembly volumes. With increasing volumes, assembly will successively be transferred from our current production partner KATANGA to Velove Bikes.
Typical tasks, you will:
- Organize production and lead assembly staff
- Attract and strengthen Velove’s relations with suppliers in Czechia
- Communicate with Velove assembly in Sweden: planning of deliveries, quality feedback etc
- Assist in parts of the purchasing process.
- Coordinate/control production of parts and operations in cooperation with suppliers
- Manage stock levels of components
- Transfer know-how of assembly from Velove Sweden to Velove CZ
- Set up a quality system and act as the quality manager
- Participate with continuous product and production development
- Keep your production budgets by working closely with your colleagues in CZ and Sweden
Requirements, you have:
- Organizational skills, proven track record in leading staff
- Understand technical drawings, operations, be hands-on
- Preferably working experience of 3-5 years, primarily in producing industry
- Degree of studies in technical, production, or logistics field of at least 2 years
- A drive in expanding your experience and build an effective production site
- Fluent business English and Czech skills
- Close to Brno-Lišeň
- Driving license
- Standard office IT skills
- Fast pace with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A platform for changing the world, one bike at a time
- Committed and motivated team members
- Salary at market level and depending on your profile
- Training on the field by an experienced manager at our production partner KATANGA s.r.o. (www.katanga.eu)
- Exchanges with Velove Sweden with occasional travelling
- Advantages of working in a small, dynamic company: Flexibility, fast decisions, broad variety in tasks, opportunity to influence the company strategies
- Opportunity of fast career growth linked with a fast growing company
Want to become a Velover or have questions?
Please provide your application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We will continuously contact candidates to match our organisation’s needs.